Boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate
If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment Tax Return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.
By selecting this option, you confirm that:
- You want to Gift Aid your donation to “Cathedral Concert Society”.
- You are a UK taxpayer and understand that, if you pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax in the current tax year than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all your donations, it is your responsibility to pay any difference.
Please contact us if you:
- Want to cancel this declaration.
- Change your name or home address.
- No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.