All concerts are at the Holy Trinity Ripon, Kirkby Road, Ripon, North Yorkshire, HG4 2EY
Concert bookings can be made in two ways:
- Online at the Ripon Concerts website
- At the Little Ripon Bookshop, 12-13 Westgate, Ripon HG4 2AT, telephone 01765 606689
We are sorry that we cannot accept postal bookings. It is quick and simple to book tickets online via our booking system or visit our excellent local bookshop. Please note:
- We are unable to give refunds or exchanges, so please check details carefully before completing your order.
- Please either print your ticket and bring it to each event or - to save ink and paper -bring it on your phone or tablet.
- Doors open 30 minutes before the start of each event.
- Seats are not numbered, so seat reservations are not possible.
- Tickets may be available on the door, but we recommend that you check with our website.
- Due to the nature of church architecture, you might want to bring a cushion for extra comfort.
- Refunds will be made if the performer is unavailable and no replacement can be made.
Concerts are generally 90 to 120 minutes long, including an interval of around 20 minutes. Refreshments are usually available at the concerts, Covid permitting.
Accessibility: Holy Trinity has full disability access. If you have any concerns, please make us aware at the time of booking and we will do our best to help.
Parking: We appreciate that parking can be tricky at Holy Trinity. Limited disabled parking is available directly outside the church. To reserve a space contact Holy Trinity: Telephone 01765 690930 Mon-Fri, 9am-12 noon (leave a message) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, we suggest parking either in Booth’s car park or the Market Place.
Tickets are usually available at the venue on the night.
Photography: Unauthorised photography and recording is not permitted at the concerts.