Monday 06 December 2021 19:30
Holy Trinity Church, Ripon
The December concert really is something different and has a Latin American flavour. The ensemble Classico Latino features violinist Harriet Mackenzie whom many will know from her Kosmos trio.
Classico Latino was born in 1998 following a chance encounter between Columbian pianist Ivan Guevara and English cellist Graham Walker. Ever since, the group has developed itís uniquely powerful blend of Classical finesse and Latino flair, entertaining audiences from Ronnie Scottís jazz club in London to the foothills of the Columbian Andes
"a unique fusion of Latin and Classical with beautiful musicality" UK Latin Awards
Your comfort and safety are our top priority and so we are introducing best practice concert management features this season to help us all look out for each other:
- Tickets only by advance booking on website or from The Little Ripon Bookshop Tel 01765 606689.
- 1 metre social distancing when circulating or queuing and between seating.
- Hand sanitising on entry.
- Face covering is mandatory.
- Concert programme free of charge for everyone.
- Ushers will guide you to your seat.
- Seat bubbles of 1 or 2 people.
- No mingling during short interval / toilet break.
- No refreshments.
- Controlled exit from the church at the end of the concert.
- Please do not attend if you feel at all unwell (Covid symptoms are often very non specific.
- If you have not had both vaccinations, we expect you to have a negative lateral flow test on the day of the concert
We hope that these measures will give you peace of mind to further your enjoyment of wonderful music making.
You can download and read the concert programme by clicking here.
Ripon Concerts is the trading name of the Cathedral Concert Society
Registered Charity No. 1163277
© 2022 Cathedral Concert Society