From the Brandenburgs to the 20th Century
Monday 13 January 2020 19:30
Holy Trinity Church, Ripon
J. S. Bach - Brandenburg Concerto No 6 in B flat
Hindemith - Trauermusik for George V (1936)
Brahms - Sextet no 1 in. B flat Op.18
The 10/6 is a newly established regional ensemble of professional musicians which has come together to perform firm favourites by J. S. Bach, Brahms and Hindemith.
Hindemith's Trauermusik (mourning music) for viola and strings was composed in memory of George V, who had died the previous day
Your comfort and safety are our top priority and so we are introducing best practice concert management features this season to help us all look out for each other:
- Tickets only by advance booking on website or from The Little Ripon Bookshop Tel 01765 606689.
- 1 metre social distancing when circulating or queuing and between seating.
- Hand sanitising on entry.
- Face covering is mandatory.
- Concert programme free of charge for everyone.
- Ushers will guide you to your seat.
- Seat bubbles of 1 or 2 people.
- No mingling during short interval / toilet break.
- No refreshments.
- Controlled exit from the church at the end of the concert.
- Please do not attend if you feel at all unwell (Covid symptoms are often very non specific.
- If you have not had both vaccinations, we expect you to have a negative lateral flow test on the day of the concert
We hope that these measures will give you peace of mind to further your enjoyment of wonderful music making.
Ripon Concerts is the trading name of the Cathedral Concert Society
Registered Charity No. 1163277
© 2022 Cathedral Concert Society